“Unparalleled in its natural beauty, Canal Flats is nestled at the base of the western slope of the Canadian Rockies, in the heart of the scenic East Kootenay. Centrally located halfway between the commercial centre of Cranbrook to the south and Invermere to the North, Canal Flats enjoys the best of all worlds.”
Canal Flats mill to be transformed into tech centre
“A reception area at the mill site was packed with a standing-room-only crowd, including Premier John Horgan and Canal Flats Mayor Ute Juras, on Tuesday, June 12th as the co-founders of the Columbia Lake Technology Centre announced their plans to turn the location into a high-tech data hub and training centre.”
58 Minutes from Cranbrook International Airport
Be part of a Technology Center development that creates real jobs.
Green Energy and Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Certified
- Dedicated 3MW per MegaPod.
- Each Server Pod can support up to 450 KVA of server load.
- CSA Certified.
- Power Use Effectiveness (PUE) engineered to 1.08
- Green power from British Columbia = 12.90 gCO2eq/kWh.
- Custom built to your needs and your server.
- Eg. Each Server Pod will accommodate up to 324 – S9 miner rigs.
- An entire MegaPod will support up to 1,620 – S9 servers.
- Our custom server calculator provides quick capacity validation based on the parameters of the server you choose.
- Check out our custom mining server calculator here coming soon.
- Each pod has a dedicated cooling system. Cooling vents in the floor deliver air in the cold aisle and exhaust at top of the hot aisle.
- High velocity air handler delivers the conditioned air to each server pod.
- Each pod has high velocity exhaust fans. Hot air is mixed with cold air to ensure temps stay within server specs.