British Columbia is Canada’s westernmost province, bordered by the Alaskan Panhandle and the Yukon and Northwest Territories to the north, and by Washington, Idaho, and Montana to the south. Alberta lies to the east, and the Pacific Ocean to the west.
Ten mountain ranges push west from the Canadian Rockies, and ancient temperate rainforests hug the coast. In between are rolling grasslands, lush valleys, tens of thousands of lakes, glacier-fed rivers, and even semi-arid desert.
British Columbia’s national and provincial parks protect a wide wilderness which represents the best natural features and diverse environments of the province. Approximately 14% of BC’s land base in protected, and all of this wild nature supports wildlife in abundance, on land and in the sea.
Canal Flats mill to be transformed into tech centre
“A reception area at the mill site was packed with a standing-room-only crowd, including Premier John Horgan and Canal Flats Mayor Ute Juras, on Tuesday, June 12th as the co-founders of the Columbia Lake Technology Centre announced their plans to turn the location into a high-tech data hub and training centre.”
All locations within 2 hours of a major city or airport.
Be part of a Technology Center development that creates real jobs.
Green Energy and Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Certified
- Dedicated 3MW per MegaPod.
- Each Server Pod can support up to 450 KVA of server load.
- CSA Certified.
- Power Use Effectiveness (PUE) engineered to 1.08
- Green power from British Columbia = 12.90 gCO2eq/kWh.
- Custom built to your needs and your server.
- Eg. Each Server Pod will accommodate up to 324 – S9 miner rigs.
- An entire MegaPod will support up to 1,620 – S9 servers.
- Each Pod has a dedicated cooling system. Cooling vents in the floor deliver air in the cold aisle and exhaust at top of the hot aisle.
- High velocity air handler delivers the conditioned air to each server pod.
- Each Pod has high velocity exhaust fans. Hot air is mixed with cold air to ensure temps stay within server specs.